Sloppy Joes

Mmm... every time I think of sloppy joes, I think of the movie It Takes Two with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.   The scene where they are at camp and she is eating a sloppy joe for the first time and is making the biggest mess!  The first time I made my mom's sloppy joes for Aaron he told me he had never had them this way and I thought he was crazy.  I thought this was the only way to make sloppy joes!  So here is just one quick and easy version of how to make sloppy joes!


Sloppy Joes

Ingredients:

1 pound hamburger
½ cup green pepper (chopped)
½ cup onion (chopped)
½ cup celery (chopped)
1 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon worcheshire sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar

Directions:
1.     Heat oven to 350 degrees
2.     Brown hamburger, add pepper, onion, celery.
 
3.     Drain hamburger mixture.
4.     Mix ketchup, worcheshire, and sugar.  Then add hamburger mixture and bake for one hour in baking dish.

Comments

Popular Posts