Spring/Summer at the House!

So now that spring and summer are in the air, I have added some flair to the back yard.  I'm just posting some pictures to share with family and friends what I've done!

First, we have added a doggie area for our pups.  We took their old food/water bowls and repurposed them into outside water bowls.  We also bought the doggies for their birthdays some outside toys and added an outside toy bin.

Emmy enjoys her outside stuff!
Had to get a cute picture of Cohen in here too!
Everyone knows that when it comes to vegetables, I do not have a green thumb.  At the old house, if my vegetables made it to produce actual vegetables, they were super tiny.  Well for some reason here, My plants are huge!  I'm so excited!
My beast of a tomato plant :)
My herbs are flourishing!
my pepper plants in the back

My grape tomato plant is getting big too!
So proud of these plants and they haven't even produced vegetables yet!
We've also added our fence (finally) and I was able to plant some plants out front and in the other back corner.
I get to hang my butterflies!
My Limelight Hydrangea Bush!
the deck
Other view of the yard :)
Side yard and fence
Added some perennials to the front

Not a whole lot new, but I'm taking baby steps in making our yard our own!

Comments

Popular Posts