Chipotle Burgers

I'm going to be honest.  These are the best burgers I've had in a while.  Perfectly moist and seasoned, need I say more?!  We had some friends over the day we cooked these and there wasn't a burger left over!  I made this recipe one time a few years ago and cannot for the life of me remember why I have not made these more often!  Throw some cheddar cheese on these bad boys and enjoy the flavors!
 
Chipoltle Burgers
Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1 medium onion, (Peeled and cut in half)
2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
2 tablespoons adobo sauce
2 tablespoons Montreal Steak grilling seasoning
Directions:
1.     Heat grill to high
2.     Grate half the onion into bowl using medium grater.
3.     Take chipotle pepper and chop into fine pieces. (Do not underestimate the spicy-ness of the pepper.  For more spicy burgers, you may add additional peppers.)
 
 
4.     Add worchestershire, chipotle, adobo sauce and grilling seasoning to bowl and mix in hamburger meat.
5.     Shape meat into patties and grill until meat is browned.
 

Comments

Popular Posts