Easy Ribs

 
Ribs are one of my favorite things to grill!  Ever since we purchased a new grill, I have been craving ribs!  I will admit that I don't know much about ribs or making ribs, but this is the easiest way I know to make them and they are wonderful!
 
Easy Ribs
Ingredients:
One or two racks of ribs (depends on how many ribs you want)
Barbeque sauce (any type, we are in love with Sticky Fingers Barbeque Sauce)
Directions:
1.     Cut ribs into two or three rib sections
2.     Place the ribs into dutch oven or large pot.  Add enough water to completely cover ribs.  Cover with lid and bring to boil.
3.     Simmer on medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Drain.
4.     Heat grill to medium heat.  Grill ribs for 10 to 15 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbeque sauce.
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts