Sliders!


Since being in the role of "mother of two," I have desired a few things in relation to cooking. First, new recipes! We have been rehashing the same old same old over and over again and there isn't exactly anything wrong with that because man, they are some good recipes, but I desire to throw some new in there! So Aaron had asked on Facebook (man, the start of the best things happen on Facebook!) and instead of the typical response of "oh, those are some good ideas," I decided "YES. I'm doing these!"
Second, I wanted some "easy" or "meal prep" type recipes. It is so much easier to cook dinners when they are mostly done or if I can freeze some parts so I can use them a week from now! Especially since my sous chef is attached at the hip! He is such a sweet sous chef though!

Third, overall, no matter what I choose to cook, I want to plan ahead. Meal planning can be hard at times, but man, is it so much better than asking at 4pm "what's for dinner?" And having absolutely no clue what to even pull out of your butt! Those type of days end up in take out.
So in the spirit of all of these things, the first meal I offer up to you is sliders! There is not even a recipe involved!

Sliders are so versatile.  You can put whatever you want in them and they are definitely something that can be made ahead of time and make double to freeze!  Also, they cook in just a few minutes.  I don't even fire up the grill for these babies! I fire up the good ole George Foreman!
So this time, I added bacon, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, worchestire sauce, and Tony's seasoning.  I think the next time I will use some onions or jalepenos with cheese!
So easy!


Comments

Popular Posts