Bacon Crescents

Photo courtesy of Kraftfoods.com

 
These are yummy little snacks that we bake for EVERYONE.  It is also one of my "whip up" recipes.  Everyone has staples they have in their house no matter what.  Mine consist of every cheese you can think of, milk, BUTTER, neufchatel cheese, real bacon bits, crescent rolls, olive oil, any and all baking ingredients, and many more (you get my point).  So this is a recipe that I always have ingredients for and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like them. 
I will also warn you that I take many short-cuts in this recipe such as real bacon bits, frozen onions, and parsley flakes.  I'm ashamed of it sometimes, but the outcome tastes the same :)
 
 
Ingredients:
1 (8oz) Pkg cream cheese softened
8 slices of bacon, crispy cooked/crumbled (or real bacon bits salad topping)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 finely chopped onions
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon milk
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
 
Directions:
1. Heat Oven to 375 degrees and mix all ingredients except dough.

2. Spread mixture onto each triangle and roll up and place on greased baking sheet.
3. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown

Comments

Popular Posts