Caramel Crispy Treats!

Caramel Crispy Treats
 
 
I will warn you... these are extremely addicting.  I always make a double batch because they go very quickly around here!
 
Every time I come home, I love bringing new recipes for my family!  Ben, my brother who has plain taste (love ya Ben!), is usually a good sport and at least has a taste of what is made, but I always get the impression that he doesn't really like it.  Last week, he posted on my facebook wall a request for these things, so I was over joyed that he wanted something I introduced to him!  So... I excitedly made him a (double) batch and sent them to Bloomington, Indiana!  Well, enough of my little side story!  Here's the recipe!
 
 
Caramel Crispy Treats
(via Kraftfoods.com)
3 Tbsp.  butter or margarine
2-1/2 cups  JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
2 cups  pretzels sticks, broken
12 KRAFT Caramels
1 Tbsp.  water
2 Tbsp.  PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
 
1.       MELT butter in heavy saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
2.       ADD broken pretzel sticks; mix lightly until well coated. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
3.       MELT caramels with water in heavy saucepan on low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Add peanut butter; mix well. Drizzle over treats; cool.
 



Comments

Popular Posts