Twenty Cloves of Garlic Chicken

This is one of my husband's favorite recipes!  Originally this recipe is from Kraft Foods website.  I've revamped it here and there by cubing my chicken (more surface area for that sauce!) and adding a blend of italian cheeses as opposed to just parmesan cheese.
On a trip to Wilmington, NC, we discovered this little shop where all they had (wall-to-wall) were olive oils.  They had soooo many different flavors!  One of my favorite herbs of all time is rosemary.  The smell of rosemary cooking is just to die for.  So, they had a rosemary infused olive oil, and by golly, it was amazing!  So we also made some roasted potatoes.  Here's my thing with roasted potatoes, there are about a million ways you can have them.  I've tested here and there and really don't have but one actual formula recipe that I think is really good (will post later in it's own highlighted entry).  Below I posted just a basic "what temperature and for how long" type of recipe.  I will say all potatoes, in my opinion, must have some type of salt (garlic salt, actual salt, doesn't matter).  I used my beloved rosemary olive oil and salt today.
I'm such a girl, I was very excited that this olive oil had a mini cork as well.
 
Twenty Cloves of Garlic Chicken
Ingredients:
4 small boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
20 cloves of garlic peeled
¾ cup chicken broth
¼ cup Caesar dressing
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1.    On medium-high heat in large skillet, cook chicken and garlic, turning chicken until almost cooked.
2.    Stir in broth and dressing and cover skillet with lid.  Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until chicken is fully done.
3.    Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover, and remove from heat.  Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
 
Oven roasted potatoes
5-6 red potatoes
Olive oil
Salt/seasonings
1.    Heat oven to 450 degrees
2.    Cut potatoes in half, then each half cut in fours
3.    Place potatoes in mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings/salt to taste.
4.    Mix potatoes until evenly coated and then dump bowl onto baking sheet.
5.    Bake for 25-40 minutes (based on size of potatoes; outsides will be golden brown when done)
 
Happy Customers!
You know I had to sneak a picture of the family in here :)
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts